What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Site.
When signing up for, or registering to make submissions or otherwise use specific services, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, view our Site without providing such information.
We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
Like many web sites, we use ‘cookies’ to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Site.Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, submit comments, photographs or other materials, purchase services, surf the Site, or use other Site features in the following ways:
- To recognize you, personalize your Site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your submissions and requests.
- To quickly process your submissions and transactions.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- Non-personal information. We may use third- party advertising companies to serve ads. Such companies may also gather non-personally identifiable information about Site visitation patterns so that we can continue to improve our web site and use such information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visit to this web site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- Order information. Information provided to the Trendy Information as part of the ordering process is not generally provided to outside parties provided that for credit card transactions, a third-party financial institution may receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information, like billing address, to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions and web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, may have access to such information and agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
The Trendy Information follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use personal information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
Privacy and Third-Party Links
Online Policy Only